PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PROFESSIONAL BRAZILIAN LAW
The management, compliance and applicability of PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION and PRIVACY, especially the LGPD in Brazil, is essential in any organization in the world today to be certified and recognized is a great differential in the career of any professional, take the exam and be certified Personal Data Protection Professional Brazilian Law.
Professional interested in qualifying their knowledge in the management, compliance and applicability of personal data protection and privacy based on the LGPD and become DPO.
• Knowledge of the LGPD;
• Laws and standards of the data protection ecosystem;
• Data protection BY DESIGN and BY DEFAULT;
• Administrative security – Policies in the field of data protection;
• Technical aspects of information security and data protection;
• SGPDP – Personal Data Protection and Privacy Management System;
• Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
• Incident management process;
• Actions for compliance with the LGPD; And
• Protection of personal data in the agile world of digital transformation.
Application method: Online (Web proctored exam)
Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
Number of questions: 40
Minimum approval rating: 70% or 28 questions
Allowed book/note queries: No
Allowed to use electronic equipment: not
Pré-requisitos: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION FOUNDATION BRAZILIAN LAW
Available languages: Portuguese (BRAZIL)
REFERENCES AND STUDY MATERIAL
- Law No. 13,709 of August 14, 2018 – General Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD)
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER DPO: Lei geral de proteção de dados pessoais
WEB PROCTORED EXAM
Our professional certification exams are monitored online, registered and with anti-fraud protection through the DTWI® CERTIFICATION SYSTEM platform, giving more security and credibility to the certification process.