Become an authorized educational partner
Have more credibility, recognition and visibility in the market
Strengthen your brand by becoming AEP DTWI® generating greater visibility, return and credibility for your business.
- The DTWI® Authorized Educational Partner (AEP) Program qualifies educational service providers and training institutions seeking excellence in the market.
- AEP DTWI® demonstrates commitment to the quality needed for excellence in training and vocational education for the VUCAH world.
- By achieving DTWI® AEP status means that your organization has passed the DTWI® Educational Program to administer official training based on our quality standards and code of conduct.
- Training providers,
- Universities and educational organizations in general,
- Consultants and specialists who wish to act as AN AUTHORIZED Educational Consultant (AEC) DTWI®.
- The organization or educational advisor fills out the partnership intent form.
- Our technical and quality control team evaluates stakeholders.
- After the evaluation, the interested party will be contacted to finalize the partnership process.
Achieving AEP DTWI® status shows to the market that your organization has a high standard of educational quality in preparing professionals for EXPONENTIAL ERA