Become an Authorized Educational Partner
Have more credibility, recognition and visibility in the market
- The DTWI® Authorized Educational Partner (AEP) Program qualifies education service providers and training institutions seeking market excellence.
- AEP DTWI® demonstrates commitment to the quality and commitment required for excellence in training and vocational education.
- By achieving the status of AEP DTWI® means that your organization has been approved in the DTWI Educational Program® to administer official trainings based on our quality standards and code of conduct.
- Training providers,
- Universities and educational organizations in general,
- Consultants and specialists wishing to act as an AUTHORIZED EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT (AEC) DTWI®.
- The organization or educational advisor fills out the partnership intent form.
- Our technical team and quality control evaluates the interested.
- After the evaluation, the interested party will be contacted to finalize the partnership process.
As an official partner, you gain the right to use the AEP DTWI® seal, generating greater visibility and credibility for your business.
Achieving the status of AEP DTWI® shows future students that their organization will provide official preparatory training for quality certifications.